Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bolts and Thunderclap

To those who lives in the capital of Malaysia, this ain't something new. Especially since the past few days, thunderstorm became a norm.

When lightning strikes and the thunder is heard immediately, you know it's near. Truly awe inspiring and at the same time devastating. Shock and awe (no pun intended) is aptly used to describe this frequent and destructive phenomenon.

No, this isn't a post on the dynamics one of the oldest weather activity on earth. It just occurred to me that I should talk bout it for a few since it's been going on for a while. It is a hassle whenever it happens because i gotta pull the god damn plug. Internet, games, music and all sorts of electronic and digital entertainment = nada.

Minus the complaints and rants (i shouldn't be emo at 7pm of the day), I should probably spend the time to think of what to do next, because even as I'm updating the blog I'm feeling bored as hell. FFxi is lackluster at this hour because the Americans are asleep and they wouldn't wake up until 5 hours later (yeap they wake up at noon) and i can't play with Japanese simply because I don't understand the language they speak.

... Now I just reminded myself of the coming exams in July, my 'final' push in this life to allow myself to set foot in the working society, no i'm not very enthusiastic about it. I should probably be studying, 'should probably' here should have been 'must'.

Every year is the same shit, and I probably have to deal with more shit, and eventually to handle other people's shit (that'd be part of my career) until I decide to quit or I die. Now that isn't very nice. As my friend once said "i aim to retire by 30". God I hope I could too.

My friend called me an alien after this new haircut (i only assumed it's the hair). Sweet, now i look out of this world.

No comments: